Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Experiences on buying used PC components?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experiences on buying used PC components?

Hello!

Right now I'm thinking of upgrading my old and dying Nvidia GT 430. Unfortunately, right now I only have about $40 to spare, so I was thinking of getting a used GTX 750 TI or R7 265. I'm nervous however as I'm afraid I could get a faulty GPU.

Is buying used PC components generally worth it or no? Share your thoughts!

I am with the IT department and I'd say it is not a wise move to settle for used computer parts. I understand that your computer is an old one so it is foolish to spend for new parts. My suggestion is to use that old computer as is and save to buy a new computer set.

Comment

Originally posted by Corzhens View Post
      I am with the IT department and I'd say it is not a wise move to settle for used computer parts. I understand that your computer is an old one so it is foolish to spend for new parts. My suggestion is to use that old computer as is and save to buy a new computer set.
      Do you suggest buying computer sets or just building my own? I've heard that building your own computer can be cheaper than buying a set.

Comment

Not all second hand part are faulty. But before buying make sure that the dealer is a trustworthy person. Their are lots of store out there that sell second hand parts but still on good condition. If you have a budget then I highly recommend that you buy new one.

Comment

They are https://www.celler.ca/ providing new and used mobile components and accessories and you can buy phones by different famous Brands.

Comment

Working...
          X
          DMCA.com Protection Status