Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The computer will be the minority in the near future

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • anastasiageorge
    commented on 's reply
    The logo design service process starts as soon as you approve the web design service. Once we understand the goals and requirements of web development service, the developers will start coding. We will begin by completing an initial page and then, once it has been approved (for appearance and functionality), we’ll keep the online marketing service and feel to complete the remaining pages. Get all these best services by Get Pro Design.

  • anastasiageorge
    commented on 's reply
    At Best do my essay, we want to ensure that you have an enjoyable HND assignment help and stress free time during your studies. Therefore, it is not ok for you to have sleepless night while we can take all the stress away from you and let you focus on your exams as our expert writers research and write dissertation writing services UK. Please contact CIPD assignment help about our cheap custom essay writing services and we will be glad to help you. Check reviews online writer review

  • jeffreyjose48
    replied
    Originally posted by Corzhens View Post
    Just 2 years ago the mobile surfing was beginning to flex its muscles and now the mobile browser has dominated the internet with about 60% leaving the desktop and laptop browsers at 40% or even less. My take on that statistics is the convenience of using the mobile phone or tablet for internet browsing aside from the pseudo security. I say pseudo because there is a false sense of security when I am using my phone for the internet that the threat of virus is not as fatal as when I am using the computer. Am I right on this assumption or is the threat of virus in the mobile just the same as when I am using the laptop?
    I agree with you. The First that was destroyed by the virus was our desktop. Today our laptop has virus also yet it was still working but there are times that it hangs. I think mobile use will grow more and more.

    Leave a comment:


  • jpk0007
    replied
    Well, I would say that the threat of a virus infecting your computer is almost the same as the mobile. However, if you are using a low-cost Mobile then the loss can be significantly less as compared to a Laptop or a desktop which requires a higher investment. Indeed, more and more people are preferring to use their Mobile devices to access the internet these days due to the convenience of using Mobile s on the go. However, the use of laptops and Desktops will continue for official work.

    Leave a comment:


  • Corzhens
    started a topic The computer will be the minority in the near future

    The computer will be the minority in the near future

    Just 2 years ago the mobile surfing was beginning to flex its muscles and now the mobile browser has dominated the internet with about 60% leaving the desktop and laptop browsers at 40% or even less. My take on that statistics is the convenience of using the mobile phone or tablet for internet browsing aside from the pseudo security. I say pseudo because there is a false sense of security when I am using my phone for the internet that the threat of virus is not as fatal as when I am using the computer. Am I right on this assumption or is the threat of virus in the mobile just the same as when I am using the laptop?
Working...
X
DMCA.com Protection Status