Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of security you prefer to use in your computer?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of security you prefer to use in your computer?

For me i don't need an anti virus my protection to my computer is Firewall and deep freeze this security is good for me when i on my firewall it blocks all malware that cause harm to your computer and deep freeze i to delete all files that has download to your system. in deep freeze you can set a password so you can manage if you automatically delete files that download into your system.

I use only even the first is AVG anti virus for my laptop it goods for me it freeze all the unwanted malware in my laptop

Comment

I'm using the protection install by the producers of my PC and it keeps away virus and malware's.I wanted to install avast antivirus but I felt isn't needed as the fire wall in the PC is working perfectly well.

Comment

I install anti virus to protect my computer sytem and to avoid hacking of data. I always have backup data for computer sytem

Comment

AVG anti virus does a good job of keeping my computer secure. It stops malware and keeps them from infecting my system. It's really good for blocking unwanted software.

Comment

Maybe you should get an anti-virus, firewall could not be enough for some thearts. I use the anti-virus ESET NOD32, is very good, always updating and so far I've never had ny problem with malware.

Comment

I'm still using the Anti virus, and it's kaspersky. I turn off my firewall most of the time, because it's annoying every time it's pups up, and reminds me to not open some certain sites, and sometimes I can't log in to the sites because I need to turn off my firewall. I plan to download the deep freeze, honestly, don't know any idea about that.

Comment

Working...
              X
              DMCA.com Protection Status