What anti-virus program do you use?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trish23
    started a topic What anti-virus program do you use?

What anti-virus program do you use?

I use Avida Antivirus. I never encountered problems using it. Also available in mobile. I always make sure it is updated to make the best out of it.

• NerdIndeed
    replied
    I have and use an updated 2018 Avast Free Antivirus on my laptop. I have had this antivirus for a year now and so far so good. I haven't experienced any virus or malware since day 1. The only thing that I don't like in it is it keeps on asking me if I want to upgrade to the premium version even if I don't want to, and there is no way to turn that off.

I deleted the McAfee that comes pre-installed in this system since it hogs the resources on my computer.

Leave a comment:

• jayjaydimson
    replied
    I'm actually not using any anti-virus, because it only makes my computer slow, I just reformat it every time it feels slow. Tho I used Avast anti-virus before.

Leave a comment:

• jpk0007
    replied
    I have been using various free antivirus software for both my desktop and mobiles for some years. however, I started using Mcafee antivirus which is a paid antivirus software when I purchased my new laptop. This software is taking care of all my devices and I think I am reasonably satisfied with the performance

Leave a comment:

• Trish23
    replied
    Originally posted by jaymish View Post
    I use the free version of Avast. For now this is okay and is working for me. I normally try not to download anything too harmful. I have used two antivirus programmes before. I've used Mcafee and Kaspersky before. I hate both I find them too intrusive. Mcafee keeps appearing every few minutes on your screen. This is the major advantage of Avast. It runs purely in the background. Its really hard to know that you have it installed, unless malware attacks your computer. I also am not a big fan of Kaspersky. I find it too expensive and there is no diffrence between it and other anti-virus programmes. I also have heard of many stories of them automatically removing money from your account without your authorization.
    I recently switched to AVAST. Its more pc friendly and has easy tools to get over your virus problems. I use AVAST to clean up my flash disks and it does its job pretty well.

Leave a comment:

• Steve5
    replied
    Originally posted by myblogger View Post
    Any available anti virus software on my computer I use it, I only make sure that it is updated and secured.
    That's true. It's important to keep our anti-virus software up to date. That's how it prevents even potential new attacks from affecting our computers.

Leave a comment:

• Steve5
    replied
    Originally posted by fishbate View Post
    I use avast on my Desktop and Windows defender on my laptop. Both of them served me well with no cost at all. I prefer these antivirus software's because i have used them for several years and i can say that these software's are very reliable.
    I think so too. They're great at keeping our computers safe from malware. That's why they're installed in our PC. I'm sure they'll continue to defend our systems properly.

Leave a comment:

• Award21
    commented on 's reply
    AVG is best anti virus for windows 7 and vista..

• Award21
    commented on 's reply
    avida I never used avida I could used avira.

• jaymish
    replied
    I use the free version of Avast. For now this is okay and is working for me. I normally try not to download anything too harmful. I have used two antivirus programmes before. I've used Mcafee and Kaspersky before. I hate both I find them too intrusive. Mcafee keeps appearing every few minutes on your screen. This is the major advantage of Avast. It runs purely in the background. Its really hard to know that you have it installed, unless malware attacks your computer. I also am not a big fan of Kaspersky. I find it too expensive and there is no diffrence between it and other anti-virus programmes. I also have heard of many stories of them automatically removing money from your account without your authorization.

Leave a comment:

• fishbate
    replied
    I use avast on my Desktop and Windows defender on my laptop. Both of them served me well with no cost at all. I prefer these antivirus software's because i have used them for several years and i can say that these software's are very reliable.

Leave a comment:

• myblogger
    replied
    Any available anti virus software on my computer I use it, I only make sure that it is updated and secured.

Leave a comment:

• Henrywrites
    replied
    Originally posted by Award21 View Post
    I use AVG anti virus for my laptop this software is good all the time it freezes all the unwanted malware in my laptop and i considered this software is the best for me no issues again.
    For 2 years I use avg antivirus and it was working smoothly until one day that I couldn't connect to the internet any longer, and on further research I discovered that such issue might be as a result of the antivirus that I was using. So, I had to uninstall the antivirus and to my surprise my internet started working again. I couldn't say for sure if it was the antivirus that was issue or it was another attack but when removing this type of antivirus made my internet connection worked well on my computer system. I'm thinking of getting it back, if everything is fine with it now.

Leave a comment:

• Trish23
    replied
    Originally posted by myblogger View Post

Yes, I agree with you because this is the best anti virus for me. I did not encountered yet with anti virus software.
    I used other anti-viruses but it did not work for me. Avida is the best ive encountered yet

Leave a comment:

• Steve5
    replied
    I'm using AVG anti virus. It's worked well for me so far. It's capable of preventing malware and eliminating security risks on computer.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X
DMCA.com Protection Status