What anti-virus program do you use?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What anti-virus program do you use?

I use Avida Antivirus. I never encountered problems using it. Also available in mobile. I always make sure it is updated to make the best out of it.

I use AVG anti virus for my laptop this software is good all the time it freezes all the unwanted malware in my laptop and i considered this software is the best for me no issues again.

Comment

I'm using avast antivirus the free version for both my phone and laptop and for a while now and it has been Doing a good job of keeping malware's and viruses a way. It also help clean junks and other unwanted data.

Comment

• Trish23
        Trish23 commented
        Editing a comment
        I also used this antivirus on my first pc. Its broke now. But the antivirus worked well for me

For about a year or so I've been using ESET NOD32 and so far I never had an issue with it, nor with any virus so far. It also updates ofter so I think it keeps up with the times, and you can analise everything for vires, a few oter programs don't allow you to do that, my friend had one that didn't even bother with pendrives.

Comment

Originally posted by Isozceles View Post
        For about a year or so I've been using ESET NOD32 and so far I never had an issue with it, nor with any virus so far. It also updates ofter so I think it keeps up with the times, and you can analise everything for vires, a few oter programs don't allow you to do that, my friend had one that didn't even bother with pendrives.
        I have never heard or read about this,the updating itself got my eye,I wouldn't mind this this program ran on my system will have to check this out and see how it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Inem View Post

I have never heard or read about this,the updating itself got my eye,I wouldn't mind this this program ran on my system will have to check this out and see how it goes.
          You should really try it, I totally recommend it. It does update often and that's something that I also love about it. I would suggest tryint it for a couple of months and see how it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Award21 View Post
            I use AVG anti virus for my laptop this software is good all the time it freezes all the unwanted malware in my laptop and i considered this software is the best for me no issues again.
            I use the AVG before, and you're right, it's really effective to avoid the unwanted malware. I just don't like how fast this anti virus to update. it's almost everyday.

Comment

Ever since I knew about anti virus software, it's only always have been avast anti virus software that I have only used for my system and mobile protection. I was actually introduced to use NetQ when I was still using one smartphone Nokia E5 but I later opt out for avast and I was never disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by Trish23 View Post
                I use Avida Antivirus. I never encountered problems using it. Also available in mobile. I always make sure it is updated to make the best out of it.
                Yes, I agree with you because this is the best anti virus for me. I did not encountered yet with anti virus software.

Comment

I'm using AVG anti virus. It's worked well for me so far. It's capable of preventing malware and eliminating security risks on computer.

Comment

• Award21
                    Award21 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    AVG is best anti virus for windows 7 and vista..

Originally posted by myblogger View Post

Yes, I agree with you because this is the best anti virus for me. I did not encountered yet with anti virus software.
                  I used other anti-viruses but it did not work for me. Avida is the best ive encountered yet

Comment

• Award21
                    Award21 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    avida I never used avida I could used avira.

Originally posted by Award21 View Post
                  For 2 years I use avg antivirus and it was working smoothly until one day that I couldn't connect to the internet any longer, and on further research I discovered that such issue might be as a result of the antivirus that I was using. So, I had to uninstall the antivirus and to my surprise my internet started working again. I couldn't say for sure if it was the antivirus that was issue or it was another attack but when removing this type of antivirus made my internet connection worked well on my computer system. I'm thinking of getting it back, if everything is fine with it now.

Comment

Any available anti virus software on my computer I use it, I only make sure that it is updated and secured.

Comment

I use avast on my Desktop and Windows defender on my laptop. Both of them served me well with no cost at all. I prefer these antivirus software's because i have used them for several years and i can say that these software's are very reliable.

Comment

I use the free version of Avast. For now this is okay and is working for me. I normally try not to download anything too harmful. I have used two antivirus programmes before. I've used Mcafee and Kaspersky before. I hate both I find them too intrusive. Mcafee keeps appearing every few minutes on your screen. This is the major advantage of Avast. It runs purely in the background. Its really hard to know that you have it installed, unless malware attacks your computer. I also am not a big fan of Kaspersky. I find it too expensive and there is no diffrence between it and other anti-virus programmes. I also have heard of many stories of them automatically removing money from your account without your authorization.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        DMCA.com Protection Status