Best Online Device

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Online Device

When it comes to Online Devices considering all factors from mobility, usability, functionality, efficiency and affordability, I would say that Phablets are the best. It has all the functions of a smartphone, tablet and even a laptop. It's a powerful all around online and offline device.

I could not speak much on the phablets because I haven't use it. But, in terms of portability, convenience, affordability compared to computer. I agree with you. It will be one of the best device at the palm of the hand. Easy and handy.

Comment

I think the majority of people are accessing the internet today on their smartphones. the use of laptops and desktops is limited mostly for the offices. Phablets are also one of the alternatives that can provide an alternative to many people who don't like to carry their laptops everywhere they go. For me, the smartphone I use works fine. I can very comfortably do most of my jobs on the smaller screen of my phone and have not found it necessary to go for a phablet with a slightly bigger screen.

Comment

I would still go with computers. Desktops and laptops are the best gadgets for me. The prevalence of portable computers is just more in demand since many are on the go. They have the best processing capabilities along with many unique features. Ones such as Microsoft Office and Windows.

Comment

This is the first time that I’ve heard of a phablet and it looks amusing to be a hybrid of a tablet and laptop hence the name. I will check on this later but for now maybe the phablet has not reached our shores because of the price in the market. In the first year of the tablet in the market, it was expensive that only the wealthy could buy it. That’s also the case of the laptop. And now this phablet may be in the same situation because if it is really good then it should have been popular by now. By the way, I still go for my laptop when it comes to portability because it comes complete with all the files that I need.

Comment

Originally posted by Protoss2000 View Post
            When it comes to Online Devices considering all factors from mobility, usability, functionality, efficiency and affordability, I would say that Phablets are the best. It has all the functions of a smartphone, tablet and even a laptop. It's a powerful all around online and offline device.
            Which are phablet? I haven't come across them leave alone using them. Technology is advancing with each working day. When something more usable comes online, it is with great appreciation. It seems that it has very good features.

Comment

I really can't say about Phablets as I haven't owned one, but it seems a pretty decent device that can complete tasks of what PCs have to offer. However, I'm not sure if that is the perfect all in one tool for someone who mainly works online. Nevertheless, it's impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by stbrians View Post

Which are phablet? I haven't come across them leave alone using them. Technology is advancing with each working day. When something more usable comes online, it is with great appreciation. It seems that it has very good features.
                The difference between a Phablet and a Tablet is that Phablets comes with a sim card hence it has a full phone function and you can use mobile data on it. While a Tablet is usually Wifi only and it doesn't use a sim and has no phone function.

Comment

Originally posted by stbrians View Post

Phablets uses simcards hence it can use both mobile data and wifi. it also has phone functions which means you can use it to call people like a normal smartphone. Tablets can't use mobile data only wifi or hotspot.

Comment

• stbrians
                    stbrians commented
                    Editing a comment
                    A phablet is therefore more useful than a tablet. It combines phone services with computer services. It is the best gadget ever.

I prefer tablets for best online browsing device. It's in between a smartphone and a computer in terms of size and portability. Never been a fan of big form factor smartphones. I got long hands but I see myself more comfortable with the normal size phones. Tablets just seem perfect. You could lie in bed and have a better touchscreen experience than using a laptop.

Comment

Its was really valuable. thanks a lot. https://oneworldrental.sg/laptop-hire

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    DMCA.com Protection Status