No announcement yet.

PC or Laptop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you're a true blooded gamer, like me I'm pretty sure you'll choose PC? Why? because a PC is more comfortable to play with. The LCD monitor also is a big difference, an average laptop can have 15.6 inches display while in PC you can have 22-26 inches display, as well as you can have a flat or curved one. In terms of efficiency, PC wins because it has aspects wherein laptop is slow.

Comment

Originally posted by jayjaydimson View Post
      For me, I will choose PC. Because it's fixed and you don't need to worry about charging it every time it's on low battery. And also it is a lot faster than a laptop.
      We have a PC also before but It was damaged by viruses. We also have a laptop and until today it is working even though my antivirus says that there are viruses in the laptop. So I choose the laptop because it is more powerful than the PC in our own experience.

Comment

Well, I travel quite a bit and need to do lots of tasks leave alone reading and sending emails. Now, come to think of it. It would be so cumbersome packing up a PC rather than just slipping a laptop into the same bag that i use for my clothing. I prefer a laptop.

Comment

Many people get some these wonderful information. https://anytimetablethire.co.uk/audio-visual-service

Comment

I prefer both. Having booth of them is pretty convenient. When at home I prefer PC because they function more faster than laptops. And when travelling laptops will surely suit the job because of it's portability. But if I will choose only one I don't have a choice but to pick a laptop because I can carry it around.

Comment

I prefer computers more but laptops can be also useful when you're in a travel. A computer for me, is a much formal thing than the laptop though it cannot be place anywhere anytime unlike laptops, computers have more functions that are much more helpful than laptops.

Comment

I like laptop because I find it convenient to use. It's portable and I can carry anywhere I want. It doesn't have much wiring installation. It's battery capacity can save a work especially in a sudden light interruption. I find laptop appropriate for work and portable computers for gaming. ( Ha.Ha.Ha ) Both gadgets are important depending on the users view.

Comment

I want a PC Gaming desk for Home. Any suggestions?

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  DMCA.com Protection Status