How Powerful is your Power Bank?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Powerful is your Power Bank?

Are you using a Power Bank, if so how much power can it store? How long does it take you to charge it?

I'm using 2 old power banks each one has a capacity of 16,800 Mah or a total of 33,600 Mah. If both are fully charged I can use it to power my smartphone for 4 days straight offline and about 36 hours straight if I'm online. It takes me 4 hours to charge my power banks.

I have a single 10,000 MaH powerbank on me and I think I don't need anymore than this. I find that anything above 10k MaH is a fake product of China from my experience. Though maybe it's just because I live in Asia. Stuff you'd buy in the States are generally legit.

Comment

I have a power bank that can give me so many hours of power although I haven't exactly done a bench mark. From a rough estimate it can power up my phone for maybe 2 hours or more. That is more than enough power that I need since my phone needs to be charged at night and it can handle the whole day operation without the need for charging which means the power bank is not really a necessity. However when we go on a road trip or when I am using the phone for the internet then the power consumption is more and maybe I need the power bank at night.

Comment

Not so powerful unfortunately. I bought a rather cheap power bank a couple of months ago and while it did well the first few weeks, something is up with it. The charger is a bit busted so I had to use another USB cable so charge my phone or tablet. It can charge it almost fully once, but then it shuts down completely and takes a couple of days to work again, it's weird. It was really cheap anyway so if it break completely, I wouldn't mind.

Comment

My power bank is really powerful.It can start my car battery. It also charges my phone really fast and really well. Also it does not take that long to recharge and the charge is not over that fast. In my opinion that is the mark of a powerful power bank. They are some cheap ones that are not that powerful. They charge your phone, however the charge on them does not stay a long time and you need to keep recharging them. In my opinion, if you don't get one suitable to your phone type it can spoil your phone.Mine is a universal charger. It can charge my phone, it can charge my phone battery. It can also charge my laptop. I would say that this i the ultimate in power banks.

Comment

I have once have a power bank but it did not survive. It was dipped in the water. As far as I can remember it does gives me enough power for the smartphone device. There are many improve power bank these days. More choices to choice of good quality and durability.

Comment

My powerbank is about four years old. Unfortunately, I threw away the pack so I don't even know the name of the brand and the details on the power bank has been wiped off so no idea. It can charge my phone fully once and halfway a second time. I've never timed it while charging but I believe it takes about 3hours to charge. It really is unfortunate that I don't know the name of the brand because I'm in love with it and can't go anywhere without it. Power banks I've bought recently as a backup when travelling are not as strong

Comment

In today’s world power banks have become a norm and almost a need. It’s good that more options are becoming available to consumers, with Romoss filling an interesting gap with its products; that being the space between the highly reputed big-name brands and the unknown overnight startups. Thus, making available seemingly moderate quality at an affordable price.

Comment

I just got one recently for my phone though I'm also thinking of getting one too for my PC,since the light here is just erratic and sometimes we can go for days without any light. Mine is 10,000Mah and can last for days with intermittent charging. I don't longer worry about having battery on my phone since I now have a backup. The good thing is that it came with a year warranty so I'm sure it will last longer or I go change it within that time frame.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  DMCA.com Protection Status