Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you consider when buying a smartphone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you consider when buying a smartphone?

What do most people look for when buying a new smartphone?

​​​​​​Whenever I'm looking for a smartphone to buy I always consider 4 things:

1. Screen Size - it should be 5.5 to 6 inches. I love to play games and watch movies. That's why I need a big screen.

2. RAM - Minimum of 2GB. Lower RAM means limited downloads and basically I can't fully used it in gaming if it has low RAM.

3. Memory - 16 GB - 32 GB Internal Memory.

4. Good Camera - 16mp minimum. Lower megapixel cams gives off awful photos.

Originally posted by Protoss2000 View Post

1. Screen Size - it should be 5.5 to 6 inches. I love to play games and watch movies. That's why I need a big screen.

2. RAM - Minimum of 2GB. Lower RAM means limited downloads and basically I can't fully used it in gaming if it has low RAM.

I agree with you. I like all your tips or suggestions. My only need now is the money to buy the smartphone.

Comment

I agree with your enumerated statement, those were the few things I consider in buying smartphone. I also want the phone audio to be of good quality since I like to listen and watch videos. I also go for top brand smartphone because I have the assurance of quality and durability of products. Which I can enjoy and use for a longer period of time.

Comment

The first thing I consider is it's not iOS. I really hate Apple products to death. I guess the most important aspect of a smartphone I like is the camera. Never mind the screen size, ram or memory. Smartphones have gotten so good that even a cheap phone have comparable screens with the expensive ones. It all boils down to the camera.

Comment

I used to be choosy when buying a phone because there are so many brands and models in the market. But that was before the smart phone. When I had my first Samsung many years ago, I was enamored with that phone because it is very comfortable when I am using it for the internet. When the self-charging broke after 3 years of service, I decided to buy another Samsung but this time it is the J7 with a larger screen. Until now I am using that phone. My main consideration is the convenient and comfort that the phone can give me and the cost is only secondary. If I would be offered an iPhone for the same price then I would probably take not because of the value but just to get an experience in using an iPhone.

Comment

All of the above should be considered in buying mobile phone. One of the best thing that I considered when I both a phone was its capacity and good camera. I always taking photo and it is more helpful for me to have a good camera.

Comment

I do consider the Rom and Ram of a smartphone, every time I am buying a smartphone I usually first check the ram and Rom capacity. For I know if the phone is worth to use and buy. No lags and hang.

Comment

Same here. That is the most important to know when buying smartphone,ofcourse plus the quality of the phone.

Comment

Here are my ideal minimum requirements if ever I will be buying a new phone:

- Latest Android OS (Oreo)
                  - 5.5 inch ++ AMOLED Display
                  - At least 3 GB RAM
                  - 32 GB ROM
                  - 3000 mAh or more battery

Forget about the camera. I'm not fond of taking photos anyway.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  DMCA.com Protection Status