Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What to you is the Best Social Media Platform?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to you is the Best Social Media Platform?

When it comes to Social Media Platforms, what do you think is the very best all around Social Media Platform? If your answer is Facebook what makes it different among all the social media platforms?

I guess for me is Instagram and Youtube. Both, platform are the best. I like to upload photos and share it on instagram. I enjoy looking at those love buttons and like to read on the comments. I am intrigue on the reactions/thoughts about a photograph. I mean every photographs tells a story. I learned a lot from youtube. It's very informative and useful. Both, are entertaining in their own rights.

Comment

For me, the best social media platform was Facebook, because it makes me feel entertained on watching stuff on Facebook, and also it's my number one past time when I am not doing anything.

Comment

I choose Youtube. I like watching videos in there. You can also make your own channel and try to do vlogs which is fun and excited to do. I always watch in youtube those program in tv that I missed.

Comment

Facebook i guess. Facebook is better known than others. These are the more common ones people use right? Not all olds people does not know about the instagram,youtube and so on.

Comment

Like the other 2 billion users of Facebook, I consider it as the best in terms of my purpose. I use Facebook as my main communication line with friends and relatives who are living far from me. When I post a photo of me, they would know that I am doing all right here. The same with them, they also post something to keep me updated on their life. When there is something important to say then we can use the Facebook messenger that is not only for text messages but also for video chat. In fact, most of my relatives are using the Facebook messenger when they communicate during occasions. For those with businesses, they can create a Facebook Group or a Facebook fan page for their products or services.

Comment

I think for me it's Instagram. To me there's less drama on there than Facebook and I love being able to share photos with friends and family. It's also a great way to chronicle pictures I've taken. I'm the kind of person that's always snapping away pictures on my phone, so it's a good way of remembering important times in my life and happy memories.

Comment

My favorite social platform currently is definitely going to be Twitter and also Instagram. I also like facebook but I guess Twitter and Instagram are more useful to me than Facebook., the first thing that I do when I open my computer is to log in to my Twitter account to read any messages or look for the most recent news updates and tweets of the people I am following. Twitter can be a very good source of getting the very latest news and updates around the world. Instagram on the other hand is the best way to stay in touch with your friends and followers.

Comment

For me, the best social media platform is Facebook. because it has everything you need. It has communication, entertainment and many more. I can't imagine my day without Facebook.

Comment

The best two for me are Instagram and Facebook since it where I can really do my business and they're more people on the platform. So a business can easily flourish. People are really cashing out from these two platforms.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    DMCA.com Protection Status