Real Name or Fake Account

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Name or Fake Account

In Social Media Platforms people may opt to use usernames or even create fake accounts or they can just used their real names. This depends on a variety of reasons. What are your thoughts in creating and using a fake account?

I prefer to use real account when it comes to work. To avoid hassle and difficulty in claiming. When it comes to social media account I only used usernames to protect and hide identity. It's purely for security reason. Because we don't know who's watching us and their intentions. I don't upload personal photos on social media except on those photographs that I took from people, buildings, scenery, vehicles, flowers and toys. It's a fun activity that I want to share.

Comment

I use my real name on Facebook, since it's the website on which I connect with my real life friends and family. I used to have a nickname, but I think the company's policy has changed and now you are not allowed to have a fake name. On other social media, such as Twitter, I go by a completely different name and handle, as I don't feel comfortable using real information. I also use my real name for my work e-mail and any websites that require it (such as PayPal).

Comment

Well its always the best practice to let the world know who you are instead of hiding your identity by creating a fake profile. Actually, when you are on a social platform you are there to make friends and increase your network. I really don't know what purpose is served by creating a fake identity. fake profiles are used basically to create some kind of a nuisance and fooling around with people which is definitely not a very good thing to do.

Comment

I used my Real name in facebook account to know and to see me all my relatives and co-workers incase they will have need me. But,on the other side i do private my account,photos and friends on facebook to avoid of using fake accounts. It is much better to be secure.

Comment

I always used my real name in my facebook account. I dont think why many users are using fake name. This sounds weird but maybe they are hiding something. Always use our own identity and name so that our family and friends would easily find us in social media site. Avoid being trolls.

Comment

Real account is always better than the fake one because there are a lot of fake accounts all over the social media platform and it's really disgusting.

Comment

Working...
              X
              DMCA.com Protection Status