YouTube vs Facebook

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YouTube vs Facebook

There's this ongoing rivalry nowadays between YouTube and Facebook and it's heating up. Is it only me or can you guys feel it too?

Eversince Facebook released and augmented it's video streaming capabilities, YouTube felt threatened and is now evolving it's marketing tactics.

Facebook is like a leading social media platform and I have always made use of their features which is pretty great. One thing that I have come to realize about it is that it always get to that point where you will see that YouTube will feel that challenge and will look to improve as well. I see that as a good vibes that is going to benefit them users.

Comment

I guess it's a good competition to have better services. They're going to improve and innovate. I will like it a lot, enjoying the full benefits and entertain with those platform. I will be expecting for better and faster performance. It is a useful site indeed.

Comment

I prefer Facebook. Its still my favorite social media. I have my friends and loved ones that I can connect so easily through Facebook.

Comment

I prefer youtube. It is more entertaining and less negativity. People could not also put their personal problem in the youtube. I hate drama that is why I dont read those people who posting their personal problem in the social media especially in Facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by mark8625 View Post
            I prefer youtube. It is more entertaining and less negativity. People could not also put their personal problem in the youtube. I hate drama that is why I dont read those people who posting their personal problem in the social media especially in Facebook.

You are verry right. You can see a lot of negativity in facebook and i dont want to see like that. But we cannot blame them,its their choice.

Comment

I will go with Facebook, because you can do a lot of things on Facebook that you cannot do on Youtube, like messaging someone is applicable on facebook and also most of the videos on Youtube is on Facebook also.

Comment

I prefer YouTube over Facebook. YouTube has longer videos and a better video player than Facebook. While the Facebook videos are mostly made for smartphones (the orientation is vertical), YouTube videos can be viewed easily on both PC and smartphone. I have seen plenty of fake videos and information on Facebook, with comments that call these videos out buried under another hundreds of comments that agree with the fake video. On YouTube, it's easier. You can rate down the video and when I see a video with a low rating, I am immediately suspicious.

Comment

I think I should go on Facebook because you can watch videos on Youtube even on Facebook because some people are sharing it on Facebook. And on Facebook too, you can do communication with one another.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  DMCA.com Protection Status