Smartphones and Cameras

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smartphones and Cameras

Smartphones nowadays are equipped with very good powerful cameras and one would think if there's still a use for digital cameras. In my opinion stand alone digital cameras and DLSR cameras are soon to become obsolete being integrated into Smartphones.

I think the same way too. If smart phones will continue to become upgraded it might be DLSR will become obsolete. Many phones nowadays has the best camera quality and for some photographer are using mobile phone as a camera. Huawei is one of the best camera that it can perform same quality as DLSR.

Comment

I agree with this sentiments. Every new smartphones that comes out has a better camera.If you have an iphone you need neither a digital camera or any video equipment. The quality of the photos are amazing and on top of that it has amazing filters.I can't remember the last time that I saw anyone take photos with a digital camera. Every time you go to weddings or parties or any other occasions people are always busy on their phones taking videos and photos. I'm afraid I agree that the future for digital camera companies is bleak, unless they can come up with a way of taking significantly better photos with them than phones can e.g like the invention of the selfie stick e.t.c.

Comment

The skills that it is involved in taking pictures is what most of us that are using smartphones are lacking .Photographers will still make enough money as long as they focus on improving on the places that is necessary for them as well. This is what will bring about the successes that they desire at the end of the day.

Comment

There is one movie with the title Unsane which was shot in its entirety only with the use of an iPhone camera. I was amused to learn of it because my husband used to be connected with the local movie industry. Majority of the film directors he knew stick to the big movie cameras and they will never use the small camera much more the phone camera. The main reason is the actors that they will not be comfortable in acting in front of a small camera. With the good resolution of phone cameras I guess small time movie producers will begin to consider the use of those camera phones for film production.

Comment

I will have to agree with you because most mobile cameras now can give very clear shots.They capture every sight clearly and the images will be very sharp too.But I don't think cameras will go into extinct totally because some people still like compact cameras.

Comment

I would admit that camera on smartphones compete in dslr in terms of clarity and quality. It comes with different filters and effect settings. Which most of the users are enjoying. But, the thing is smartphone has less capacity in terms of optical zoom which the dslr is known for. If this field will be enhance then it will a great gadget.

Comment

As we all can see phone companies are always coming up with better cameras whenever they are producing a new product. Cameras are very useful when having a big event but if it's a little event one can make use of the smartphone. With the Smartphones one can also create a good video. I have seen some good videos recorded on an iPhone.

Comment

Originally posted by Protoss2000 View Post
                  Smartphones nowadays are equipped with very good powerful cameras and one would think if there's still a use for digital cameras. In my opinion stand alone digital cameras and DLSR cameras are soon to become obsolete being integrated into Smartphones.
                  Right. I even heard that there are detachable special lenses made for smartphones that can somehow capture images like a professional camera. So, it is not really impossible that smartphone can be great as dslr in the near future since this is also the main feature that people is considering in buying this gadget.
                  Last edited by Nezza; 10-17-2018, 02:41 AM.

Comment

I think you are right. I both have digital and Dlsr cams but I rarely use them because I already have a phone which I can use to take good shots. Most of the phones now are equipped with high end cams that can shot like DSLR cams, which is very good for us. Since it's very handy and easy to use. Don't need to bring heavy cameras all the time.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    DMCA.com Protection Status