Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the first thing you do when you open your computer?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the first thing you do when you open your computer?

I usually open Facebook to check for any news, posts or updates from my friends. I open it everyday to check the latest trends or if there are new invites or messages. I then open Youtube to watch movies or listen to music then open Steam and play Dota 2.

The first thing i do, is to listen to online news. To get more updates on what's happening in the world. Afterwards, I play music while surfing the net. I also love to watch cooking shows. I spend a little time on the computer lately because of work. I need to pay attention to my work.

Comment

I usually check my emails first to get that anxiety out of the way. I like to see my inbox clean or at least in an organized fashion. So I read any mails that came in over night, answer what needs to be answered, delete what needs to be deleted, and store what needs to be stored in a folder. This way I can focus on doing other things with a clear head.

Comment

Checking for email updates is the first thing that I try to do each time that I open my laptop as this is something that has to do with the type of work that I am doing. It is never easy for me to leave that and start looking at other things instead .

Comment

The first thing that I do when I turn on my computer is to check my emails, after that I open my social media account to communicate with my friends and to see news.

Comment

Working...
          X
          DMCA.com Protection Status