Social Media Platforms

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Social Media Platforms

How do you think social media platforms like Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram evolve 5-10 years from now?

I think they will just branch out more and more - for Instagram I think they'll be more opportunities to connect with others and more emphasis placed on their stories option. I hope that eventually they get the memo and go back to a chronological timeline because that drives me nuts.

Twitter seems to have gained in popularity as a method of people to vent their views, particularly political ones, so I imagine there will be more political parties and potential candidates on there too.

Comment

I'm optimistic that the social media platforms that we have now will evolved with better features. Facebook just added video calling to its service and so many good features like that will follow in the future that is if new platforms don't take over because we can't tell what developers are bringing forth next.

Comment

Most people are not making use of Facebook as it used to be and this is one of the reasons that make me think that Twitter and instagram are going to be around in the long-term with some major features being added to them as well.

Comment

I think after five to 10 years social media will change a lot. And new social media site will be launch that time. Other people don't use facebook to socialize instead they use instagram to communicate. And I observed that in every year social media has a lot of changes like in facebook having a live video, different backgrounds.

Comment

Predicting social media platforms after 10 years is difficult for now. We can expect more and more newer technologies in recent times that might overcome social media hurdles.
            Cheap VPS
            Cheap Dedicated Servers

Comment

As technology advances, if social media websites don't keep up with this rapid growth, they will end up being obsolete. Even if young people nowadays prefer online interactions over face-to-face communication, I think these relationships will go beyond social media and into the virtual reality space. As VR technology booms, I believe social media websites should move their services to this space in order to stay relevant. I recently had seen a similar piece of news related to Facebook and their plans to adopt VR technology.

Comment

Originally posted by RoseKaizer View Post
                I think after five to 10 years social media will change a lot. And new social media site will be launch that time. Other people don't use facebook to socialize instead they use instagram to communicate. And I observed that in every year social media has a lot of changes like in facebook having a live video, different backgrounds.
                Yeah, there's always improvement from those that are making use of these social media and the developers are also doing awesome to ensure that we get the best service as well. This is one way that we can get to see the real benefits of making use of Facebook, Twitter and the rest of them.

Comment

The team behind all these social media will keep working on improving their site features and security. The security aspect is the most important thing to do because most social media accounts are being hacked easily especially Facebook. There is a recent case of over 30 million accounts being hacked on Facebook.

Comment

I believe that all social media will evolve. I like the idea of earning extra income through social media. For example just by liking or sharing posts can give you a lot of money.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    DMCA.com Protection Status