Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Everyone!

H All,

I'm Amelia, an American currently living in Japan. I'm looking at starting my own website to highlight life here - from my travels within the country to the great food, the culture and more.

I'm probably going to need to ask quite a few questions along the way, since I'm new to all of this - so I'm glad to have found the forum here.

Looking forward to chatting with you all in more detail, and hope that you can be patient with me and my questions! Thanks!

Great meeting you Amelia. Thanks for joining my forum and if you need any assistance please contact me and I will be happy to help.
    Thanks,
    Best Web Hosting Community Forum
    Web Hosting Directory >> Free Hosting Classifieds >> Submit Web Hosting

Comment

Hi, Amelia. Japan sounds like a lovely place to visit. Hope you can share more of your thoughts and experiences here. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve5 View Post
        Hi, Amelia. Japan sounds like a lovely place to visit. Hope you can share more of your thoughts and experiences here. Good luck.
        Thanks! It really is a wonderful spot to live, there's so much to see and do. I'll miss it when we aren't here anymore, but if you ever get the chance to visit I highly recommend it!

Comment

Working...
        X
        DMCA.com Protection Status